Proactive Pipeline Assessment
Pre-Launch Impact Analysis
- Assessment of current patient base and the likely impact of new therapies to the health plan.
Pre-Launch Clinical Criteria Development
Ensure readiness for the launch of new therapies.
- Monitor clinical trials and advise the health plan related to potential place in therapy for new products.
- Monitor pipeline to identify opportunities for preferred drug strategies based on the likely place in therapy of a new product.
- Work with health plan to develop clinical criteria prior to launch.
Pre-Launch Step-Therapy Analysis
Assist in developing strategies to utilize lower cost alternatives prior to biologic or specialty therapies.
- Traditional therapy prior to biologic/specialty.