California Specialty Pharmacy – California Privacy Notice:
Under the CCPA and CPRA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household. “Personal information” does not include any publicly available, deidentified, aggregated or anonymized information.
Under the CCPA and CPRA we disclose the following information regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. The following chart describes the categories of personal information that we collected about consumers in the last 12 months. For each category, if applicable, we have identified the categories of sources from which that information was collected, the business or commercial purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and the categories of third parties and service providers with whom we share personal information.
Business or commercial purposes are defined as follows:
- Auditing and Ad Impressions: Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Security and Fraud Detection: We use personal information for our security and fraud detection services including: detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Functionality & Debugging: to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Services on Our Behalf: including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of the business.
- Internal Research and Development: We use personal information for our internal research related to technological development and demonstration.
- Marketing and Services: We use personal information to provide advertising or marketing services on our own behalf.
- Audits: We use personal information to audit current interactions with you and related transactions (e.g., counting and verifying ad impressions, auditing compliance).
- Legal Obligations: We use and disclose your identifiable health information when we are required to do so by federal, state, or local law.
|Categories of Personal Information||The Categories of Sources From Which the Personal Information is Collected||The Business or Commercial Purpose(s) for Which the Information is Collected, Used, and/or Shared||The Categories of Third Parties/Service Providers With Whom we Share Personal Information|
|Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||
|Internet or other similar network activity. This may include browsing history, search history, or information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as age and medical conditions;||
|Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history||
|Biometric information. This may include genetic, physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish your identity,||
|Geolocation data, such as device location;||
|Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings;||
|Professional or employment-related information; and This may include current or past job history or performance evaluations.||
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data;
- Financial and payment technology providers.
- Background check companies.
- Identity verification services.
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach. You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
If you are a California resident, you may exercise certain privacy rights related to your Personal Information. We may limit our response to your exercise of these privacy rights as permitted under applicable law. You may submit your request using our toll-free number, via email or via online form.
- The Right to Know/Access: You have the right to know the information contained in this Notice and to request access to a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you including Personal Information collected by a service provider or contractor on our behalf.
- The Right to Correct: You may access your account through the websites and mobile app and update your Personal Information. Users may make changes to some Personal Information through their online accounts. For Personal Information that cannot be changed via your account, you may contact us at email@example.com to request the change.
- The Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information, subject to certain limited exceptions.
- The Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing on Personal Information: We do not sell your Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration. However, we may share your personal information with advertising partners who place cookies on our Sites. To opt-out, click here [link], or download and use a browser supporting the Global Privacy Control (GPC) browser signal. If you choose to use the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each browser you use.
As required or permitted under applicable law, we may take steps to verify your request before providing Personal Information to you, deleting Personal Information, or otherwise processing your request. To verify your request, you must provide your name, email address, phone number, and state of residence. If we believe we need further information to verify your request as required by law, we may ask you to provide additional information to us. We will review each request carefully and respond accordingly within the timeframe established by the CCPA/CPRA.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Last Updated: May 9, 2022