California Specialty Pharmacy – General Privacy Notice:
California Specialty Pharmacy and its affiliates (“CSP,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respect your privacy. This General Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect about you (“user”, “you”, your”) and your use of our services, including, without limitation, your use of any of our websites and mobile applications (the “Service(s)”), and how we use and disclose that information.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this General Privacy Notice.
This General Privacy Notice does not apply to medical and treatment information collected by us or health care providers who use our services. This information is considered Protected Health Information (“PHI”) and is regulated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). Please refer to our HIPAA Notice which explains how PHI is used and disclosed, and what rights exist related to PHI.
Depending on how you use or interact with our Services, we collect different types of Personal Information about you. The categories and sources of Personal Information we collect and generate about you may include:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Internet or other similar network activity. This may include browsing history, search history, or information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement;
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
- Biometric information. This may include genetic, physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish your identity;
- Geolocation data, such as device location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings;
- Professional or employment-related information; and This may include current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Our Services may make use of tracking technologies to provide you with certain functionalities, which collect or generate Personal Information about you when you interact with us.
Your Settings and Preferences:
You can reduce the information cookies and other technologies collected from you by adjusting your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies entirely. For more information about how to do this, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies or in the “Help” section of your browser. If you choose to block cookies, your use of the Service may be impacted.
Depending on how you interact with us and what Services you use, we may use your Personal Information to do the following:
- To administer and provide our Services;
- To manage and conduct business transactions;
- To respond to your inquires and provide information about our Services;
- To send you marketing information;
- To send you advertisements you may be interested in;
- To improve the Services and user experience;
- To respond to your inquiries
- To send you appointment reminders
- To conduct research such as case studies and academic research;
- To carry out analytics, quality control, security processes and similar activities, in order to identify and develop potential improvements to the Services;
- To process payments from you
We may share your Personal Information to the following parties, and for the following reasons, in accordance with applicable law:
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data;
- Financial and payment technology providers.
- Background check companies when you apply for jobs with us.
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach. You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Last Updated: May 9, 2022